Saturday, June 21, 2008

More stuff



Today we worked on our bikes for awhile making last minute preparations. Afterwards we racked them and turned in our transition bags. Each transition bag has all the items you are going to need for the bike and run.

Took one last swim to acclimate to the cold. The water had warmed up to 58 and you could tell. I still entered happily into a cold induced semi-coma but it was actually tolerable today. I swam for about 15 minutes to make sure I could sustain. I had a mild panic attack but I got past it. Breathing is overrated.

Everybody is going out to dinner tonight but I am going to pass. I'm exhausted and frankly, I cannot take anymore Ironman conversation and obsessing over every little detail. I will probably grab a book or listen to my iPod.

No comments: